Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Driver for Windows
IJ Start imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Software Setup for Windows
Full Setup package Software Windows
Media Configuration Tool Software Windows
Easy PhotoPrint Editor Softwatre Windows
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Software Windows
IJ Printer Assistant Tool Windows
Poster Artist Updater Software Windows
Poster Artist Lite Software Windows
Professional Print & Layout Software Windows
IJ Start imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Driver Mac Download
IJ Start imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Software Setup for Mac Os X
IJ Start imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Manuals Setup Download
imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Reviews Printers– The Canon PRO-300 A3 + photo printer connects to impressive professional-quality imagePROGRAF models and introduces a new design with a smaller footprint. Despite its compact format, this printer can offer LUCIA PRO pigment with unlimited gallery quality, 10 colors, and a single layer dedicated to optimizing the chrome applied to the ink surface. Lucia Pro Ink is known for providing vibrant colors that accurately enliven the original photo. We recommend that you always use a calibration device if possible, but the PRO-300 A3 + does an excellent job right away.
It can be processed by this printer with a variety of glossy media and matte paper, including the ability to give beautiful panoramic prints up to 990 mm long. It offers excellent flexibility not only for home printing but also for photographers who can sell prints to their clients. Unlike some other printers, the Canon model does not pass between ink tanks despite the chosen environment, which saves time and gives faster results.
The connection is easy via WiFi or Ethernet, so the printer can be located on a computer and is compatible with both Mac and PC. A number of other advanced features allow you to quickly and consistently print home or office photos to get great results every time.
Small footprint, great potential
- The footprint is smaller than the PIXMA PRO-10S and easily connects to a PC or Mac via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
Gallery quality print is unchanged
- Get professional results on a wide media-level up to A3 + size in a very fast time with no interaction.
Print without borders in large media
- Enjoy borderless printing on glossy paper or artwork and print panoramic images up to 990.60 mm.
The improved color palette for more depth
- The PRO-300 uses a special chrome optimization ink to reduce bronze and give a pleasant tone balance, in addition to 10 LUCIA PRO pigment ink to give bright colors.
3-inch color LCD screen
- Navigate quickly between menus and printer functions thanks to a bright, clear screen that allows you to instantly track printer functions, ink levels, and paper settings.
Excellent monochrome print quality
- FotosPROGRAF PRO-300’s matte black ink gives monochrome images a deeper and more vivid black expression, especially in art documents.
Precise screen to print matches every time
- Rest assured of your printing skills thanks to the Canon Professional Print and Layout program and an add-on that enhances color-matching with new levels of excellence.
High speed, high-quality printing
Canon’s L-COA PRO processor easily handles large image data and calculates accurate distribution at very high speeds to deliver high-quality, uncompromising traces.
Free Print and Professional Presentation Program (PPL)
- The PPL plugin works as a standalone program or as a plugin through Canon Digital Photo Professional or Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. Check the screen settings, as well as a picture or print monitor, and select color management and profiles using soft file functions to allow the screen to fine-tune the print. There are many interesting options, such as split gallery cover and panoramic printing, as well as access to EOS camera features such as DPRAW * and HDR.
Do not select the detection valley
- The PRO-300 detects that any nozzle is not drawn properly, and thanks to Canon’s printhead model, which has a number of nozzles, spare headers can be fired to make sure there are no lines in the image during printing.
Paper phase correction
- In cases where the paper cannot be properly aligned when fed by the printer, the paper program PRO-300 automatically adjusts and adjusts the paper to ensure that it is perfectly level on the paper.
- The intelligent pressure system PRO-300 manages the density levels of the ink tanks and moves the ink tanks from time to time to shake the cartridges, ensuring that the density levels in each tank are stable for high-pressure quality.
- Use PPL software to achieve the highest fidelity to capture images on EOS cameras. Features like DPRAW * Print and HDR Print can read the image data of EOS cameras, show sharp parts of the image and restore the main points of the photos with the previous one.